Galatic Slave Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BASIC RAID INFO: Who can YOU get in?

3 posters

Go down

BASIC RAID INFO:  Who can YOU get in? Empty BASIC RAID INFO: Who can YOU get in?

Post  Admin Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 pm

We have 2 basic categories: FRESH 50's, and Hard Modes.

ANY RAID: 1 or 2 Tanks (depending on raid), 1 or 2 Healers (again, depending on raid), All else is DPS.

FRESH 50's: Same configuration as above, but must at very least be in level 50 gear.

HARD MODES: Minimum- Columi Gear (earned from flash points). If you have some Tionese, that is OK.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gstraders.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

BASIC RAID INFO:  Who can YOU get in? Empty Re: BASIC RAID INFO: Who can YOU get in?

Post  Ufgang Sat May 26, 2012 2:19 am

What about pvp WH, cause my stats are just about as good or better than columi.

Ufgang

Back to top Go down

BASIC RAID INFO:  Who can YOU get in? Empty Re: BASIC RAID INFO: Who can YOU get in?

Post  Admin Sat May 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Ufgang wrote:What about pvp WH, cause my stats are just about as good or better than columi.

PVP WH, is currently acceptable for HMs. Though the preference is for a toon to have a strong PVE set, if you are augmented out on the PVP, you should be fine. ~Baari
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gstraders.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Redshadow Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm locked and loaded for anything.
Redshadow
Redshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down